7.02.2012

Bubbly Vino

What a weekend! Let's get straight to the highlight which made this one of the most memorable weekends- I mean, how often does one get to see Aerosmith in concert?!! They were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Steven Tyler blew me away with his stamina and vocals.


I really can go on and on talking about the concert and how amazing it was (I said that already, didn't I?) but tomorrow is a workday and I need to wind down and take my excitement down a notch. So I'm turning to a little bit of vino to help me out with no intention of getting hammered, or else waking up tomorrow morning will be painful.


All you need is equal parts of white wine and sparkling water (about 3oz each) to make my bubbly vino. It doesn't taste watered down but is a great way to cut back on calories without feeling cheated. A glass of this bubbly with a fresh peach is all I need to mellow out and get back into work mode. Fun is over my friends...oh wait, Independence Day is midweek! Love it when there's something to look forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment