6.03.2012

My Mediterranean Day

May was the "National Mediterranean Diet Month", but since I dislike the term "diet" and would much rather refer to it as the Mediterranean diet lifestyle I'd like to continue the conversation into June.
The reason why I believe this can easily translate into a lifestyle is because it's not restrictive or difficult to incorporate into one's life. It's a delicious way of eating that will never leave you feeling hungry or unsatisfied. I mean, come on, if eating fat is encouraged and drinking wine is okay too it really can't be all that bad!


My Mediterranean Day:

Breakfast

Coffee with a splash of soy creamer & a waffle with unsweetened almond butter, banana, and blueberries
Snack

Small pear and about 20 almonds

Lunch

Sardine sandwich with avocado, red onion, and some black pepper

Snack

Apricots and 2 pieces of 85% dark chocolate

 Dinner
Homemade vegetable soup and Gruyere cheese



No comments:

Post a Comment