6.01.2012

What I'm Yearning to Get My Hands On


Over the past several months I've discovered various interesting products that would make exercising, hydrating, and eating right easier and more enjoyable. Please note that I'm not getting paid for featuring these items on my page. This is just a compilation of things that I'm drooling over at the moment. If you have a favorite alternative to anything on this list, please share!




1) Yonanas Frozen Treat Maker. I have quite the sweet tooth and this device seems to be absolutely perfect for satisfying a craving, especially on a hot summer day. All you need is some frozen fruit and voilĂ ! You can even use a nut butter and chocolate! It doesn't hurt that all of the product reviews that I've read have been terrific.


2) Omron HJ-112 Pedometer. It's so important to be active and get in your 10,000 steps a day. To be able to better assess how I'm doing to reach that number a pedometer would greatly help. Any ole pedometer would do, but this is my wish list, and this one seems to have lots of interesting features. Not only does it count steps, calories burned, and distance walked, but it is also silent and has a seven day memory. 

3) Fit & Fresh Lunch Set, with a Removable Ice Pack. It's compact and makes carrying a healthy lunch to work or school much easier. I love that there are different containers as well as an ice pack to keep food fresh. I'm sure this will even help me get a bit more creative with my lunches on the go. 

4) Fruit Infusion Water Pitcher by Takeya. We all know that soda and other sugar sweetened beverages are not good for our health or waistlines. This pitcher is an easy way to add some flavor to water without the loads of sugar. I would add strawberries, kiwis, citrus, berries, and watermelon. Sounds so refreshing! 


5) Kor One Water Bottle. These water bottles are so sleek and beautiful. To boot, they contain no harmful chemicals and have a mouth wide enough to put in ice cubes. I'm also drawn to that fact that they donate a portion of their sales to various nonprofit organizations focused on environmental affairs. 


P.S. Did I mention my birthday is this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment